Thursday, May 08, 2008

Bella Lucce

Pin It Now! I recently got in touch with an old, elementary school chum. In fact she (Lela) was my very first friend when I moved to Tennessee in 4th grade. She was the only peer that was truly nice to me, and the only classmate to attend my birthday party that spring.

A few years ago I was hoping to see her at my 10 year high school reunion, but she was unable to come. Since then I have been meaning to get in touch with her, but you know how things go, I just wasn't getting around to it. Finally, through another friend, I tracked down her info. in order to drop her a line. I knew she had started her own skin care business, but had NO IDEA how successful this gal had become!! After sending her an email, I decided to browse her site, Bellalucce.com and was simply amazed.

Her products are all natural which is right up my alley, and not only that they are made with the most exotic and delicious sounding ingredients imaginable! The Chocolate Spa collection sounds absolutely heavenly, and the Pumpkin Glow Body Scrub would be great for this pumpkin lover!! (Hubby, feel free to take notes. :)) And that is just scratching the surface of her amazing line of beauty products.

Her business was voted 2007 Indie Beauty Business of the Year! Wow, I was and am so impressed. She has an inspiring "rags to riches" story, and I am truly happy for her!!! You can go to her home page now and register to win a Bella Lucce gift box.

It has been fun chatting with my old friend and reminiscing a bit. :) I would love to know what you think of her products!


1 comment:

Knit-Wit said...

too cool. I'm going over to check it out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...