Monday, November 24, 2008

Advertise

Pin It Now! Thank you for your interest in advertising your business/products on Autumnfawn Lane.

I love to review products! When I started having children, I participated in many "diaper" reviews through a research company in Memphis, TN. When I started a blog a few years ago, writing reviews just came naturally. Recently, I have had the privilege of trying out some great products and writing a few "professional" reviews. Also, as of December 2009, I have become a reviewer for The Old Schoolhouse Magazine and website. I look forward to partnering with you!
You may advertise in one of two ways:

Let me host a review/giveaway. I will write a review and host a giveaway for free, but you will need to send me the product in which I will be reviewing at no cost to me. The product is for me to keep. Once I write the review you will be entirely responsible for sending the winner their prize including free shipping.
*Giveaways must have a retail value of $30 or more.
Purchase an Ad Space on my sidebar. (Preferably a 125 x 125, but will consider any size.)Current options are as follows: monthly ($10) quarterly ($25) 6 months ($50) 1 year ($100).*I will also include one post introducing your business and products.
I accept payment through Pay Pal.
*Please note that as my blog grows prices may change but will not affect space already purchased.

While I am very willing to try a variety of products, here are a few areas of special interest:

home school and educational products
natural cleaning supplies
natural foods
natural beauty products
kids' clothing and toys
home decor
jewelry

Please email me at brandiraae at live dot com to see if your company is a match for my blog!
*FYI-- At least 50% or more of all ad money received will be donated to charity.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...