Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Napless in AZ

Pin It Now!


I'm not talking about myself--I hate naps. Always have.

I'm talking about that little stinker in the photo. I think it's safe to say naps are a thing of the past.

Wow, could I really be out of that stage of life. No naps means no babies.

I will miss the hours of total peace and quiet, but it will be nice to be able to get out and do things and not be bound to a nap schedule. Plus, my sweet Shiloh falls right to sleep when we put her down for the night, so it is time for the naps to end anyway.

She is so worn out by the end of the day that she sometimes just falls to sleep while cuddling on the couch with me. Love it!

One thing that I made Shiloh give up the other day, well, just at nap time, was her "pappy". Super Nanny would not approve, I know, but that is beside the point. Momma has to be ready to take it away, and I admit that I wasn't ready for that battle yet--until a few days ago.

She threw a fit for five minutes over her terrible loss, but then she was fine. I just told her Momma decided and that was that. One thing I am not is a pushover-at least 99 percent of the time!!

At night she still gets it. One thing at a time. Poor Mullin--made him give it up by 2 and 1/2. Lincoln had to give it up on his 3rd birthday. It is true--by #3 Momma is just flat out tired, especially since my 3# still wakes up at night. Good thing she is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and love her like crazy!!




2 comments:

T-Bone said...

She looks likes she is about 7 yrs old in the picture! Not 3!!! She is going to break hearts!

not up to code said...

We are napless off and on. I really need nap time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...