Monday, March 09, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Pin It Now! Yep, the big 33. Guess it isn't so bad.

Last year at 32, I reported that I had zero gray hairs, and well, it seems that in a year's time I now have one, single gray hair that continues to sprout right out from the middle of the top of my head. For now, I'll just keep pulling it out. Thirty three is just too young to have gray hair!!!!!

My boys know how much I love M&Ms, so they got me a cute, little tin to keep them in. :)

Ate lunch at Paradise Bakery and went shopping with my mom.

Yes, this is a picture of me mailing something on my birthday. I am sure the folks in line thought I was a bit weird.
My mom kept the kids for the night, so Mark and I were able to eat cheesecake and watch a movie in peace. We bought The Truman Story for 5 bucks at Target, and what a great movie that was!!!




3 comments:

The Matt Lambert Family said...

happy birthday!!!

Jane Anne said...

I am catching up on some blog reading today. Happy Belated Birthday!! It sounds like you had a nice day. How wonderful that your parents kept your kids.

Anonymous said...

Your Mom is beautiful

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...