Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Sunday

Pin It Now! Mark led worship for the sunrise service, so he wasn't here for a family picture. My cute kiddos by our beautiful Yellow Bells.

Still trying to get that perfect picture, but ya know...

I interrupted band practice when we arrived for the 9am service and snagged Mark for a quick family pose--thanks Staci!!

***If I were famous and this pic ended up on some trashy magazine, I am sure there'd be a circle drawn around my middle and the words, BABY BUMP, inscribed. Yes, it is a baby bump, but not b/c there's one in there. It's just the souvenir my 3 babies left for me to keep forever. I wouldn't want to hurt their feelings by getting rid of it now would I? ;) Okay, really, I am working on it, but M&Ms just keep magically appearing in my closet.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Baby bump?....whatever, you look fabulous!

Brandi said...

Thanks Carrie!! You are too sweet.

A Captured Reflection said...

I was thinking the same, admiring your flat tum and awesome figure...you look amazing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...