Friday, April 17, 2009

How'd You Get Here?

Pin It Now! Sometimes it's fun to see how folks ended up at Autumn's Attic via the google search bar. I'm not short on blog content, just TIME. I am one of those weirdos who could find something to post about twice a day if I just had the time. I am sure many are thankful that I don't have much spare time. :) So, since I don't have the time right at the moment to sort all of my swirling thoughts into posts or to wait for images to load, I leave you with a few google searches that have led to my site:

Diaper Trivia I have actually seen this one quite a few times. I think all mamas have experienced a few diaper episodes worth blogging about!

Princess Toes Someone actually typed this in, huh?

Disinfect a sponge Yep, and I still do it in the microwave. Makes me feel better.

Excema and yogurt Even though this person left out the "z" they still got to read my post. And boy, do I know a thing or two about this yucky skin condition!

Alternative to Lysol Spray Anything to clean in the green!

Attic Spiders So sad that other people have had spider issues--glad I could be of some comfort.

Grapefruit tastes like methol I can promise that I have never had a grapefruit that tasted like methol. To be quite honest, I don't even know what that is or what it would taste like.

Sinus Infection Grapefruit Seed Extract I am sure I have written about GSE a few times--gotta love that potent stuff!!

Treasure Tree Another common search--it really is a great book. I love reading it to my kids.

Pinkalicious Birthday Cakes Well, I have made pinkalicious cupcakes but not a cake. Also a super-good, girly book!!

Healthy Homemade Salad Dressing Seriously, I should be featured in a cooking magazine over this one. Not a week goes by that I don't have someone stopping by to view this recipe.


As all can see, I am quite the interesting blogger!! Guess I need to find some spare time around here somewhere...

Alright, so why do strangers show up to visit you??

2 comments:

SexandCoffee said...

how do you know what they search for to find you?

Brandi said...

Shows up on Site Meter and also on my live feed widget thing-a-ma-jig.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...