Thursday, August 06, 2009

Clear Remedy Review #1

Pin It Now!

acne_3piecekit_list

I was recently asked to participate in an online review for IQ Derma’s Clear Remedy 3-Step Acne System. So, for the next 60 days I will be using the 3-step system along with the acne spot treatment and will be sharing my experiences with all of you!

Before I began treatment, I decided to snap a few photos to show the appearance of my skin pre-Clear Remedy. Honestly, I debated whether or not to even include them since my skin really isn’t that bad right now—well, except for the freckles. I have been a ProActiv user for about the past two years and have already seen a huge difference in the overall condition of my skin. Every month, though, I can still count on a minor break out due to my crazy2009-08-03 004, 30-something hormones. I also sometimes still suffer from what I call “end of the day pimples” -usually the kind that only I, and those who have dared to enter my forbidden circle of personal space, can see. I think I’ve just resigned myself to the fact that I will never have a perfect complexion.

August 2, marked the beginning of my 60 day trial. I am always leery of applying anything new to my face since my skin tends to be on the dry, sensitive side, but I was pleasantly surprised when I experienced neither burning nor irritation of any kind. I really like the smell of the Purifying Cleanser and Hydrating Lotion—it’s a very light, refreshing, citrusy scent.

2009-08-03 009

I have been using Clear Remedy for about a week now and am very pleased with the results. I’ve enjoyed waking up every morning to fresh, radiant skin. I did notice some redness around my mouth and chin area around day 3, but after applying extra hydrating lotion it went away pretty quickly.

Stay tuned as I continue to update my skin’s progress throughout this trial period. In the meantime if you would like to learn more about Clear Remedy or try it for yourself please visit IQ Derma’s website and take advantage of a special offer: Enter Promotion Code: GETCLEAR30 upon checkout and receive 30% off!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...