Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Congrats Duggars!

Pin It Now! Dear Michelle Duggar,

I just wanted to say congratulations to you and your precious family!! I must admit, when my husband texted me the news that you were expecting your 19th baby, my jaw dropped. I seriously cannot imagine being pregnant that many times, and raising that many children. The thought of what laundry, cooking, and cleaning must be like is completely overwhelming!!! And oh, the noise-- yikes!! I seem to be quite content raising and home schooling the three with which I have been blessed.

I love seeing your glowing face and listening to you all share your faith on your show. The way you live and trust God's plan and provision for your family is truly an inspiration. What great role models all of you are!! May you be blessed with a healthy pregnancy and delivery. Oh, and I really like the name, Jaeda, if it's a girl. :)

**another duggar article

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...