Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Just A Dose of Reality

Pin It Now! I often write of all the many blessings bestowed upon my family and me even in the midst of various trials.

Cuz that's just life.

And I honestly mean each and every one of those posts from the very depths of my heart.

But... We all have THOSE days, right, when all we want to do is vent, rant and rave, and find the nearest bridge!?

Well, today is THAT day and this post is THAT post. Cheery huh?

WARNING: It is THAT time of the month and I have an annoying head cold. I am about to rant, so if you are in a good mood and you are having a fabulous day, please DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT read any further since I do not wish to spoil it for you.


Just giving you some time to click the heck outta here....









Well, if you are still here, you are either just curious, or you too are having a bad day and just don't want to feel alone. Misery loves company. :)

Yep, I am having one of those "I-just-wanna-give-up-and-do-nothing-and-talk-to-no one- days". In other words, I am having a BAD day. Over silly, little stuff. That's usually how it is, though.

*I am tired of getting sick here in this dust bowl of a place.

*I am mad at myself for snapping at my kids during school. Yes, they were annoying me greatly, but that's no excuse.

*I am upset that orange juice spilled all down the front of my white shirt today.

*I am so sick of insomnia and all of my other bothersome health issues. I just want to be able to go to a naturopath. I just want to be able to go and get the "natural medicine" that I think will cure me, or at least help me. Oh wait, insurance won't pay for anything but "unnatural medicine".

*I am mad that I am completely out of ink for the computer. My computer has been irritating me. I want to yank the plug out of the wall and THROW it outside. Then I want to stomp on it and yell at it.

*I don't want to cook dinner. I am tired of cleaning, cleaning and cleaning.

*If I have to pinch one more penny, I think I am going to scream.


Okay there, I will stop. I feel better. Thanks for letting me blow off some steam. Now I need to go and blow my nose and get to all the above mentioned chores that I don't want to do.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

Brandi,
I really appreciate your honesty. Also, I am right there with you frustrated over insurance that only covers completely unnatural medicine that in my opinion often just keeps people sick and/or makes them sicker. Oh, and my computer has been irritating me, and it sometimes feels there aren't even pennies left to pinch. Just to let you know you're not alone. :-) Thanks for your e-mail to me! I will be writing you back soon. Hope your cold is better soon too!
Cyndi

Shannon "Coupon Princess" said...

Gosh, sorry about your bad day. But I found you from your product review with Raw Minerals, I just wrote my review up as well. Good job, with the pictures, I could not bring myself to do so.. I have crazy days too.. teens and preschoolers don't mix well 80 % off the time.. So hang in there, the sun will come out tomorrow? Don't worry I am not singing.. that would be a very very bad thing!

Lori said...

I can SO relate to your post - head cold, insomnia, and being fed up. We'd love to see this great naturopath in our town as well but it would cost over $1000 per person, so that's not going to happen any time soon. Hope you're feeling better and that the bad day passes (for both of us!).

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...