Tuesday, March 16, 2010

"You Never Play With Me!"

Pin It Now! I just love it when one of my kids complains that I NEVER do something. And it is ALWAYS referring to something that I usually do but just not right at that particular moment.

Their moment to be more precise.

Anyway, Shiloh said this to me the other day. Well honey, here's proof that mommy does indeed play with you . . .



Remember Sweetie, a few Saturdays ago, when you were a bit sad about me adding the castle cake set to the garage sale pile? And remember when I said that I would somehow make a different castle for you. (I had no idea how I was going to pull that off, either!)

Well, my not-so-crafty side was awakened, and I managed to recall some curtains stuffed on a shelf in my closet. Oh, and then there was that ribbon I've had in another closet for years. Okay~maybe some scrapbook paper could magically turn into turrets or something.

I was really starting to get a mental picture of how I could transform the diaper changing table/Barbie house in her room into an enchanted dream castle. A castle she decided was going to be for her ponies.

Just look at how happy you are in that picture after I made and helped you set up your "My Little Pony Dream Castle"!

It may not be the snazziest of castles, but it truly was made for YOU with lots of love!!! So glad you are having so much fun with it. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...