Friday, April 09, 2010

Scored at the Library

Pin It Now! I think any mom who brings a book home that kids want to fight over should score some big-time brownie points!!

No lie, The Truth About POOP, is the book I happened upon while scouring the shelves at the library. With a funny picture of an elephant sitting on a pot, I knew my kids wouldn't be able to resist!

Sho' nuff the boys fought over who was going to read the 40 pages of everything you ever wanted to know about poop. The illustrations are hilarious and yes, it is very educational. I recommend it wholeheartedly. (You won't be able to resist reading it either!)

Guess I need to check these titles out, too, while we are on a roll. (Get it? Roll. Anyway . . .)
*Gee Whiz! It's All About Pee
*The Gas We Pass: The Story of Farts

2 comments:

Ames said...

Too funny and cool all at the same time. I will have to look for it. My boys would definitely like these books. We are using the library A LOT lately. I love it! Thanks for sharing.

Jen said...

That is funny and hey if it gets them excited about reading then I say it was a definite score!! I always tell parents the best way to get kids to read is finding out what their interested in! Typical boys love bodily functions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...