Wednesday, April 21, 2010

WFMW: The Old Schoolhouse

Pin It Now!

Ever heard of The Old Schoolhouse? It's a magazine and a website.



I had never even heard of it until I became an official product reviewer for them. Seriously, I've home schooled for 10 years and didn't know this great resource existed.



Great news is -- you don't have to be a homeschooler to enjoy some of the website's benefits. There's an entire section devoted to nothing but product reviews -- all kinds of stuff: curriculum, children's books, clothing, toys, natural health, games, and more . . .






Here are a few of the items I have had the privilege of reviewing:









Exploring Creation with Astronomy

Just to name a few. :)




I hope you enjoy using this site as much as I have! For more super-luper (as my daughter would say) tips, visit We are THAT Family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...