Saturday, May 01, 2010

Mother's Milk is Creepy

Pin It Now! Breakfast conversations at 6 am can get kind of interesting, especially when they're with a 4 year old.

Shiloh: "Mommy, did I drink milk from you?"

Me: (Oh my gracious, what's brought this on?) "Yes," I answer.

Shiloh: "That's kinda creepy. Did I drink it from your belly button?"

What? Did my daughter just say, creepy? Are you kidding me?

Me: "Um, no." (I totally tried to keep myself composed here as I explained without trying to laugh at her previous statement and question.)

Seriously, the questions little ones can come up with simply bewilder me sometimes. :)

She continued to ask a few more questions that I will keep to myself, thank you very much!

WOW, is all I have to say ~ and I am thankful she asked at our kitchen table and not at Target or somewhere public like that!

1 comment:

The Lenzers said...

connor just asked my granny the other day if she had boobies and did she feed babies. too funny! LOVE the pics of you and shiloh. she is so beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...