Wednesday, June 30, 2010

WFMW: ABC Note Card Notebook

Pin It Now! I absolutely love teaching my kids their letters. It is so fun, and there are countless activities to dream up. Sadly, my letter teaching days are over. My last is already starting to read and will be a big kindergartner this school year.

Last year for "pre-school", I let my 4 yr. old daughter use leftover scrapbook stickers to make a personalized ABC notebook. I already had a spiral note card sized notebook on hand, but anything with paper would obviously work.

She and I had fun together amidst piles and piles of stickers. It was also a great way to reinforce all of the letter sounds she was learning. :) I am embarrassed to even show you all these 2 blurry photos, but it's all I have.




http://www.first-school.ws/ is also a wonderful pre-school/kindergarten website that I used with all of my children.

For more great tips, visit We are THAT Family.

P.S.--Check out this Harkin's Theatre 1/2 off deal!!!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

As a former teacher, I absolutely love this idea! I'll have to add it to my list of ideas for helping children learn the alphabet.

Mary @ Giving Up On Perfect said...

I love that you made it together! AND I love any idea for using old scrapbooking stickers! :)

The Activity Mom said...

ahhh love this! so cool. I love that it can be an ongoing thing to keep adding stickers too.

Julie Bagamary said...

Great idea. I especially like that it's in a spiral!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...