Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Easy Egg and Cheese Lunch

Pin It Now! Two of my kids' favorite lunches are bird's nests and these easy fried egg and cheese sandwiches.

We've recently started buying farm fresh eggs from a friend and my children boast that they taste so much better, and I think they are healthier, too!

Fried Egg and Cheese Sandwiches are our latest creation. Very simple.

  • Fry desired number of eggs--I lightly salt and pepper mine
  • Place fried eggs on slightly toasted bread--it was fun to use the round flat bread :)
  • Cover egg with a slice of favorite cheese--we used Colby/jack
  • Top with another piece of slightly toasted bread or leave open faced--we do both
*Linked to

Tasty Tuesday

Tempt my Tummy Tuesday

Tuesdays at the Table

1 comment:

The Lenzers said...

I haven't had an egg/cheese sandwich in a while. I cannot get my boys to like eggs. I try and try, but it just hasn''t happened

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...