Wednesday, October 13, 2010

WFMW: Easy Fairy Wings

Pin It Now! My daughter doesn't have a pair of "real" fairy wings, but she still loves to dress up and pretend. I solved our no-wings-dilemma by cutting up some scrapbook paper.

Super easy fairy wings work for us!


First, fold a piece of paper in half. I used 8 1/2 x 11 and 12 x 12 sheets.

Next, cut out a fairy wing shape. I didn't have a template or anything.

Open up to reveal beautiful wings!

I made several shapes--that bottom one looks more like a pinwheel. The blue is my favorite. :)

Attach wings with a safety pin. I actually used 2 b/c I didn't have a big one. And it probably would've looked better had I pinned them on from the inside of her outfit. Oh well, she loved them and "flew" all over the house!

For more WFMW tips, visit We are THAT Family.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...