Thursday, March 08, 2012

Be Still My Heart

Pin It Now! I have seen girl clothes with matching doll outfits before ~ mostly frilly dresses or super cute pajamas that were out of my price range. So, when I saw these pj's on clearance for a really amazing price, (never mind that they're Christmas ones) I couldn't pass it up! Plus she needed new ones anyway. :)

It made me smile to see her so happy, and it reminded me of my matching pajama set my Cabbage Patch Kid and I used to wear. And believe it or not, I still have the pajamas that my doll used to wear - Shiloh now uses them for her dolls. :)


Here's my sweet girl who finally has doll pj's to match hers!



Tucking Kylie in for the night. She's gonna be a sweet mama one day.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is so precious!!

Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...