Saturday, January 26, 2013

Baked Parmesan Chicken with Spinach

Pin It Now! This is one of our FAVORITE chicken dishes! (Well, except for the fact that my daughter cringes when it comes to the spinach part.) I have had this recipe on an index card for so long that I can't remember from whom or where I got it. But, boy is it yummy. :)

 
What you need:
 
* 4 packages chopped, frozen spinach (I buy the kind in a box - 10 oz. each, I think)
* 6 chicken breasts
* Melted butter (I use about 1 stick)
* Flour (I use around 3/4 cup)
* Salt, pepper, garlic powder
* 1 pint whipping cream
* Shredded Parmesan cheese
* Paprika
 
What you do:
 
* Thaw and drain spinach. Pat spinach in 9x13 buttered dish. Dip chicken in flour then butter and place on top of spinach. Season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Pour whipping cream over the chicken. Sprinkle generously with Parmesan cheese and paprika. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
 
Enjoy!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Nanna said...

I'm not a huge fan of spinach but if it's in something that doesn't taste all spinach I'll eat it lol! this sounds good enough to give it a try
Helen

kewkew said...

This sounds great! We love chicken and we love spinach. Will have to try it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...