Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fluff Clothes with Lavender

Pin It Now!
 
 
I like the thought of hanging clothes outside on a line to dry. Ya know, the whole fresh scent thing and all. Reality: hanging up clothes to dry outside is kinda yucky. At least to me anyway. Especially in Arizona. Way too much dust. And I just don't like the idea of flies landing on my clothes.
 
My point? I am thankful for a dryer.                                              
 
However, I do have to hang up some of my clothes to dry in the laundry room which leads me to my title: Fluff Clothes with Lavender.
 
I use my handy dandy 25 fluid oz. spray bottle filled with water and about 15-20 drops of lavender essential oil. (I use Young Living.) I just  lightly spray my clothes that need to be fluffed in the dryer for a few minutes. Clothes come out of the dryer with such a nice, fresh scent. :) Almost like bringing them in from outside, except better!
 
Another tip: Hubby uses this same spray bottle when ironing his shirts. I use it too when I have to iron. Which isn't often, thank goodness. ;)
 

Image Credit

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...