Thursday, August 15, 2013

Mullin's 14th Birthday Celebration

Pin It Now!

I SERIOUSLY cannot believe that I have a 14-year-old. It doesn't seem so long ago that I was beginning my freshman year at Collierville High. I honestly have to say that I am very blessed to have my son at home during these last few years of his life as a child. My brain knows that in 4 years, my son will be an adult, but my heart says, "Eh, eh - no way!" Okay, I don't want this post to turn into a mama rant, so without further adieu, I present Mullin, my 14-year-old!!!

 
He chose a simple, family celebration and $ instead of a party with friends. :) Birthday Menu: Taco Ring, Orange Dreamsicle Birthday Punch, and Oreo Delight (of course).
 
 
At his request, I made Taco Ring in the shape of a 14. We usually only eat this meal on Valentine's Day. For the 14, I had to use 3 tubes of crescent rolls, and I also doubled the filling part of the recipe.

 
And for dessert, Oreo Delight, his favorite choice!! This year we did something a little different and used the chocolate Oreos instead of the regular ones. DELICIOUS, and most of us think it tastes better!
 
So proud of this guy and the man he is becoming! Love you, Mullin.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...