Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Our Top Ten Schoolhouse Review Crew Products for 2013

Pin It Now!


blueribbonaward2013smThe TOS 2013 Crew Year has come to a close. At the end of the year, Crew Members can vote for their favorite products. This year there were 38 categories, and 28 of the 86 companies received blue ribbon awards. If you'd like to see which products the Crew loved the most, visit The Schoolhouse Review Crew!

Well, I decided to write my own top 10 list to share with you all. As a Schoolhouse Review Crew Member, my family and I had the privilege of using and reviewing over 30 products this past year. Let me tell you, with all the reviewing, the year seems to FLY by!

I think I have been a part of The Old School House for about 4 years now, and it really has been such a blessing for our family. Here are our 2013 favorites . . .


In no particular order:

1. Apologia: Exploring Creation with Chemistry and Physics

2. Starter Chess Learning Kit

3. Homeschool Mom's Bible

4. Institute for Excellence in Writing: Teaching the Classics

5. See It And Say Flip Flop Spanish

6. The Art of Poetry

7. Time4Learning

8. Song School Spanish

9. Seed Sowers: Gospel Planting Adventures

10. News Flash: God's World News Magazine

It was definitely challenging choosing only ten products. I chose these products for lots of different reasons. I tried to think about the enthusiasm my children showed about each product and how it helped them with learning. I also tried to think about how convenient and easy-to-use the products were (and still are) for me as a homeschool parent.

And that's a wrap! I am enjoying the review break but am looking forward to next year. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...