Thursday, November 28, 2013

Photo Booth Props ~ Thanksgiving 2013

Pin It Now!


Spice up any family get-together or party with Photo Booth Props!

I had no idea these were all the rage until I began searching for photo props for a girls' tea party. When I saw these Thanksgiving photo booth props, I knew they'd be perfect for having some fun with all the cousins. I also found mustaches, lips, crowns, hats, beards, and more while scouring the internet. I even made a couple of my own on Pic Monkey. :) I can't wait to do this again for Christmas!!

Pre Photo Booth Prop Fun


Thanksgiving at Dad's this year. Desert weather permits all the high-energy children to eat and play outside. I guess that's one plus. :)


Here begins the photo booth prop fun . . .





Even the adults got in on the fun!




Everyone really seemed to enjoy posing with the photo booth props. Try some at your next get-together - they worked for us!

*Bonus*
What's really fun is to animate your photo booth prop photos! My hubby has an app for that. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...