Sunday, January 19, 2014

Starting Tomorrow: 5 Days of Homeschooling Essentials!

Pin It Now!

5 Days of Homeschooling Essentials
 
Have you ever considered homeschooling your children, or are you a veteran homeschooler in need of some refreshment and encouragement? Join 89 Schoolhouse Review Crew Members Monday, January 20 - Friday, January 24 as we blog about what we deem to be homeschooling essentials.
 
I admit, it has been pretty difficult to make a list of  "homeschooling essentials." It's forced me to seriously think about the heart of my homeschool, and it's been refreshing to reflect on what's truly important. Curious? Well, come back tomorrow to see what my very first essential is!
 
To see a list of all the participants, visit the Schoolhouse Review Crew. I know a few folks who will be hosting giveaways, too, so don't miss out on the fun!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...