Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy 9th Birthday Daughter

Pin It Now!

Dear Daughter,

I just can't wrap my mind around the fact that this is your last year in the single digits. I've noticed over that past year, more than any other year, how much your sweet, little "babyness" is rapidly fading. I hardly even call you "baby girl" anymore. And to think that I thought those first 2 years of sleepless nights and constant crying would never end. You totally rocked my "Baby Wise" world for sure!

Every bit of it was and still is completely worth it. By far, you have the most easy going personality, well, with a flair of sass thrown in. I guess you come by that last part pretty honestly - I am your momma after all. ;)

Oh girl, I am so blessed and grateful that you are my daughter. Hope your 9th birthday is super special, and know that I love my crazy-for-stuffed animals girl more than I could ever express in a blog post!

Love,

Mommy


I love that Shiloh wanted a radio for her birthday so she could listen to Air 1 in her room. :) We went old school - reminds me of having a jam box ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...