Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Homemade Cider Tip

Pin It Now!




Mmmm, when I make my first batch of Harvest Apple Cider usually toward the end of October, I imagine crispy air and gold & crimson leaves dotting the skies. Trust me, that takes a lot of imagination here in the desert.

Anyway, I still make the cider so my family can feel all comfy, cozy, and fallish.

TIP: To make cider last a little longer, double your cider recipe (or the one above) and store leftover cider in the fridge. I leave the cinnamon sticks and whole cloves in the cider, but I take the tea bags out. Heat up a single serving whenever you feel like it! Make sure to stir the cider before you pour it into a mug, and don't let any whole cloves sneak in. :)

Linked to WFMW

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...