Friday, August 28, 2015

Summer 2015 Memories

Pin It Now!


It seems that no matter what trials and troubles may come our way, there's always plenty of fun and blessings to go around, too. So, here's to some of the memories during our summer of 2015. For my family . . .


Kicking off summer vacation with a trip to Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park with my sweet girl and our friends.


The end-of-spring flowers were just gorgeous there!


Lots of Catan!


Girl trip to Glendale to see my grandpa.


Book Club meetings


Baking and hanging out with friends


Just mom and me trip to Carlsbad


All the cousins together



Father's Day


Shiloh turning double digits - 10- yikes!


Mullin's first time to go on a trip without us.


Amazing Jakes fun


My chalk paint class with my friend :)


End of summer day trip to Tempe to see a cool cave.


My prayer for you all is that you will always take with you all of the good memories that our family has made together! I love you. Mom

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...